|What to do||How to do it|
|1||Obtain medical authorization|
- Contact one of the following:
- Workers' Compensation Unit, (949) 824-9152
- Supervisor or Department Administrator - have them contact one of the clinics noted below
In the event a Supervisor or Department Administrator is not available go directly to the clinic.
|2||If necessary, obtain immediate medical attention |
- If you have previously designated a physician of choice, obtain treatment through your designated physician.
- If you have not designated a physician of choice prior to injury or illness, you must obtain medical attention at one of the following clinics:
If you are unable to seek medical attention at one of these clinics, please contact the Workers' Compensation Unit, at (949) 824-9152, for clinic referral.
Newport Urgent Care, Newport Beach
(949) 752-6300 (located off campus, map)
Occupational Health Clinic, Orange
(714) 456-8300 (at UCI Medical Center, map)
ProCare Work Injury Center, Irvine
(949) 752-1111 (located off campus, map)
Kaiser Occupational Health Center, Santa Ana
(714) 830-6660 (located off campus, map)
East Edinger Urgent Care, Santa Ana
(714) 541-8464 (located off campus, map)
Occupational Services, Long Beach
(562) 933-0085 (located at Long Beach Memorial Hospital, map)