|What should you do?||How you should do it.|
- Confirm your eligibility
. Staff does not need to be full time.
Degree program eligibility
Registration Fees for Current Academic Year
Summer Session courses are eligible for reduced fee
s. To apply and for more information, contact Tom Radmilovich Assistant Director, UCI Summer Session, at (949) 824-8348 or
|2||Complete the reduced fee application form|
- Read the Application for Reduced Fees form.
- Complete the form.
- Sign the form.
- Have your Department Head sign the form.
|3||Obtain Human Resources signature|
- Have the form signed at the central Human Resources office on campus. Choose one of these options:
- Scan and e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send the form to Training and Development Analyst, UCI Human Resources, ZotCode 4600.
- Drop off the form at UCI Human Resources, 111 Theory, Suite. 200.
- Forms received earlier than 1 month deadline will be held at Human Resources until 1 month from deadline date.
Attach a note to your application that indicates how you want the form handled after it is signed. Options:
- Provide your name and phone number - you will be called to pick up your form.
- Provide your name, your department name and ZotCode to have the form returned to you by mail.
- Forms without a note will be sent on to the Registrar's Office.
- If you mail your form, make sure there will be time for it to reach the Registrar's Office two days before the fee deadline.
If approved, copies of your signed form will be forwarded to the Registrars Office unless otherwise specified.
|4||Submit your form to the Registrar's Office|
- Your signed and approved application will be e-mailed directly to the Registrar's office, and you will be cc'ed on the e-mail. This must be done each quarter for reduced fees.
- To determine your fee, contact the Registrar's Office, (949) 824-6124.