|What should you do?||How you should do it.|
- Confirm your eligibility
. Staff does not need to be full time.
Degree program eligibility
Registration Fees for Current Academic Year
|2||Complete the reduced fee application form|
- Read the Application for Reduced Fees form.
- Complete the form.
- Sign the form.
|3||Obtain Human Resources signature|
- Have the form signed at the central Human Resources office on campus. Choose one of these options:
- Scan and e-mail your application to HRtraining@uci.edu
- Send the form to Training and Development, UCI Human Resources, ZotCode 4600.
- Drop off the form at UCI Human Resources, 111 Theory, Suite. 200.
- Forms received earlier than 1 month deadline will be held at Human Resources until 1 month from deadline date.
- If you mail your form, make sure there will be time for it to reach the Registrar's Office two days before the fee deadline.
If approved, copies of your signed form will be forwarded to the Registrars Office unless otherwise specified.
|4||Submit your form to the Registrar's Office|
- Your signed and approved application will be e-mailed directly to the Registrar's office, and you will be cc'ed on the e-mail. This must be done each quarter for reduced fees.
- To determine your fee, contact the Registrar's Office, (949) 824-6124.